Saturday, October 9, 2010

Thanks, Schindler...

I had been thinking about switching my blog to here instead of Xanga for a while, and my friend Schindler switched his, and, in a way, nudged me to switch mine. I have more friends I can follow on here, and it's easier to do so (even if they're on a different blog site).  I'm not sure what to do with my old blog site...I want the blogs...maybe I'll just leave them?

And, as Schindler did, I'll explain my blog site title. [This will probably be the only time I copy his blog posts...I think.]  No sissy boots comes from Ephesians chapter 6 where it talks about the armor of God. When it talks about our feet being shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace, I see that footwear as something heavy-duty--made for work and combat. The gospel of peace is Christ, and that's not sissy stuff. So, if I'm wearing my King's armor, I'm not wearing sissy boots. I don't wear sissy boots. (Also literally...I don't wear sissy boots.)

Well, I guess this has been my transitioning blog. There'll be better posts later.

1 comment: