Monday, October 18, 2010

I thought I knew...

...what I was going to post. I thought about it a bit over the weekend, but didn't get the opportunity to post it. Now, when I have that opportunity, the words for what I was going to post are not there. Ah, well. I thought I should still post something.

This evening has been one of those evenings where I have the option of doing more than a few things, but nothing appears rather appealing. I probably will hang up some clothes, since that should get done rather soon. And I'm going to read a book a 2nd grade friend is letting me borrow. (Yay! I'll get to finish an entire book in one evening! Thank You, Jesus!) Other than that, nothing much--well, other than watching snippets of tonight's Top Gear, reading a bit of the Word, and going to sleep.

Some not so random thoughts:
  • It's a nice feeling when clothes (including shoes/boots) fit correctly. I really enjoy good-fitting jeans and boots.
  • I enjoy wearing my cargo pants--even when both pairs of mine are a bit big.
  • I would like some of my clothes to never wear out, like the children of Israel's clothes when they were wandering in the wilderness for forty years.
  • I enjoy raking leaves and am looking forward to shoveling snow.
  • I love my Husband of about 24 years--Jesus Christ.
  • I'm thankful for more than I could list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment