Monday, February 21, 2011

Mexico part 5

Yesterday we had our 1st drama practice for the mission team. I wasn't sure how many would actually be on the drama team, and was pleased we had a good number. As I shared with the team, I have some ideas for the human videos/lip syncs, but I need everyone's help to finalize ideas and figure out what works and what doesn't. Our team does well with that, which is a blessing. And, boy, are we goofballs. Sometimes I don't know how we manage to get things done because we have lots of fun, but somehow we get things done.

Our schedule for while we're in Mexico is becoming a bit more concrete, and we're learning more and more details about the trip. For next month's meeting, it looks like we may get to share it with the missionary we're working with, Roger Tomlinson. That will be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment