Monday, May 14, 2012

M.C.E. Church in the Dirt (league game 1)

For those who don't know, I play on my church's Co-Ed slowpitch softball team, M.C.E. Church in the Dirt. This is my third year, and I fall more in love with it each year. If you'd like to know more about our team, the Embassy Express (Softball Edition), the May/June edition of our church newspaper, should tell you much of what you'd like to know. And, I love our team! We have a blast!

Anyway...

New Life Tournament back in April:
2-2, we came in 3rd out of 7

League game 1:
won 11-6, now 1-0 in league play
Colleen made a great catch in right field. I caught, and made an out. I was up to bat 3 times: struck out, triple on errors (otherwise would have been a single), popped out. So, I guess my batting average in league play is .333.

Overall record:
3-2

No comments:

Post a Comment