Saturday, January 22, 2011

Missions Trip Mexico (part 4): Location, team, provisions

Yay! We know the details about the location! We will be going to Doctor Arroyo in the Nuevo Leon region, south east of Monterrey, in the mountains. I've heard it gets down to around 65 degrees F at night in July, which is good for sleeping. I'm excited about that one.

I'm excited about our team. We have a great team, and hopefully we get even better. It's going to be a blast spending over a week with all of them!

The Lord has already provided the funds for me to go. I knew He would, because He wants me to go, but I didn't know He would provide it all already! Thanks, dear Husband, my King! Please continue to pray for peace and trust for the team as God will provide for them, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment